Basic examples v1.7 (UE 4.26 version)
Requirements: Unreal Engine 4.26.2, GC FSM v1.7.7.
Basic examples v1.7
Topics: FSM snapshots and submachine states with history
Addition of the new features added in GC FSM v1.6 and v1.7:
- An example of a possibile use of FSM snapshots to save and restore the state of FSMs
- An example showing a submachine state with history
Requirements: Unreal Engine 4.22, GC FSM v1.7.
Basic examples v1.5
Topics: basic examples v1.3 + submachine states
Another a clone of the v1.3 project with the addition of the new features added in GC FSM v1.5:
- An example showing submachine states
Requirements: Unreal Engine 4.19.2, GC FSM v1.5.
Basic examples v1.3
Topics: basic examples v1.1 + showcasing local states
This third example project is a clone of the v1.1 project with the addition of the new features added in GC FSM v1.2 and v1.3:
- An example showing local states
Requirements: Unreal Engine 4.19.2, GC FSM v1.3.
Basic examples v1.1
Topics: basic examples v1.0 + showcasing the new v1.1 features
This second example project is a clone of the v1.0 project with the addition of the new features added in v1.1:
- An FSM-driven menu system, running even when the game is paused
- An example showing behaviour tree integration (yes, FSM and BT can coexist and cooperate)
Try now the playable HTML5 version of this example project.
Requirements: Unreal Engine 4.19.1, GC FSM v1.1.
Basic examples v1.0
Topics: Basic FSM, State classes, Timeouts
This first example project shows how to make a basic FSM, how to use state classes with arguments and timeout transitions.
UPDATE: fixed missing dependency with the plugin version as downloaded from the Marketplace.
UPDATE: added functional tests.
Requirements: Unreal Engine 4.19, GC FSM v1.0.